Flash Comedy Extravaganza Flash Comedy Extravaganza

V. Good

I thought the animation was amazing, sound was pretty decent, wasn't too loud or too quiet. It was funny although some bits were predictable. The part at the end where your talking to a friend sounded pretty rehearsed though. But w/e was still good animation, deserves front page.

ridingonascooter1 ridingonascooter1

...

Shame that, you started off so well, then just ruined it with the stick bit, I didnt watch it all as I'm just going to assume that the rest of the 'movie' was the two frames repeating to the chavy club beats. Just keep working on it and make a proper story and it will be good, your graphics for the intro and loading bar were quite good. My rating for review are goin on the intro although I have put 0 for the chav music.

ChokeyB responds:

ad

Chavs Chavs

This is pretty much what its like lol.

Although all over the UK people have different names for them. Chavs and Neds are only two of them. A big waste of space is what they are.

The Child That Smelt Odd The Child That Smelt Odd

Good Job

Great little short movie, was quite funny and also something to think about it... It's hard to imagine a world where nearly everything is banned. I

The Getaway v1 The Getaway v1

Meh

No sound , incredibly short , your credits at the start were longer than the actual movie. There was no story no nothing. Just some guy getting into a car then driving for about 2 seconds before it replays.

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

Good work

you told the story well :)

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Confuzzled responds:

thanx

Ready's Voyage Ready's Voyage

Brilliant

just brilliant , music fits it well