Flash Comedy Extravaganza Flash Comedy Extravaganza

V. Good

I thought the animation was amazing, sound was pretty decent, wasn't too loud or too quiet. It was funny although some bits were predictable. The part at the end where your talking to a friend sounded pretty rehearsed though. But w/e was still good animation, deserves front page.

ridingonascooter1 ridingonascooter1

...

Shame that, you started off so well, then just ruined it with the stick bit, I didnt watch it all as I'm just going to assume that the rest of the 'movie' was the two frames repeating to the chavy club beats. Just keep working on it and make a proper story and it will be good, your graphics for the intro and loading bar were quite good. My rating for review are goin on the intro although I have put 0 for the chav music.

ChokeyB responds:

ad

Chavs Chavs

This is pretty much what its like lol.

Although all over the UK people have different names for them. Chavs and Neds are only two of them. A big waste of space is what they are.

Captain Panda 1 Captain Panda 1

A good idea

If i wasnt so tired, I could have probably played it a bit longer, it was alright, just needs more levels and better backgrounds and maybe some objects/health pickups to make it more interesting.

Simpsons Home Inter. V1 Simpsons Home Inter. V1

Hmmm

It was a decent drawing of the house , but it doesn't really serve a purpose , maybe add in a couple of mini-games , or put in the upstairs , or try and do a vitural springfield lol.

TrueDarkness responds:

Its just a fun little thing to look at basicly. You know you interact with some things, look around the house, play the piano, check out some pictures. Its just a little sumthin u know. But in v2 i will add a mini sound board to make it funny. Thanks for the review and constructive criticisim

SOULMECH - Shinobu SOULMECH - Shinobu

Good

Game is brilliant
nothin else 2 say.